I read a lot about the annoying things of being tall, but let’s be fair; it’s actually quite awesome being tall. Today, let’s focus on the positive sides!
- At concerts, we can always see what is actually happening on stage, even when we are in the back
- When sale is on, we often can find shoes / clothing in our size as it’s not likely to be sold out
- We give a powerful first impression
- When walking on the streets at night on my own, I feel quite safe as potential creeps will think twice before robbing someone twice their height
- Friends often let me have the seat with the most leg space in a car / bus because of my giraffe legs
- We can hide things (like chocolate) on high shelves as no one will find it.
(And if they do find it, they won’t be able to reach it…)
- My friends do not ask me if they can borrow my nice dresses / lovely shoes as they won’t fit
- When waiting to order drinks at a busy bar, we get noticed earlier
- We can actually wash our windows without getting all kinds of devices out to stand on.
- We can use the mirror simultaneously with our short friends when getting ready for a night out as we can look over them
Photo credit: Pinterest