Another month has passed! Time is flying, I can’t believe we are almost half way through 2015 already! Someone brought to my attention, that in a few weeks, we will be closer to the year 2030, than to Y2K *SHOCK*! May is one of my favorite months of the year, for various reasons, so here are my favorite May 2015 moments.
- Loads of long weekends in May due to various bank holidays!
(It’s over now with bank holidays until Christmas though, hence a few holidays got planned… 😉 )
- I had a great weekend away to Den Bosch with my two of my besties!
- May is my birthday month, so always something to celebrate, in Luxembourg this time! Side note: I share my birthday with my ‘tall grandmother‘; she passed away 11 years ago, but I always think of her on ‘our’ day (and on many other days too 🙂 ).
- May is also the month the Hobbit and I got engaged here in 2013, so more happy May Memories
- My blog is taking shape; I am pleased with that, and I love interacting with you other (tall) ladies out there.
- I had a lovely Mothers day High tea with my mother
- I got rid of a few items in my wardrobe, creating space for new items, which didn’t take long:
- The Hobbit bought me a new dress, which I shared as my first ‘outfit post’ with you (ooh, the excitement!!)
- I managed to get my hands on a few other items:
(Hi Hobbit, maybe you should stop reading this post, here is a nice link for you.)
1. I managed to find (and buy) 3 (three) (THREE!) pairs of shoes in my size
2. I bought a new camera to take more awesome blog pics
Let’s hope June will be just as good; there will posts coming from Miami and Italy, so stay tuned!
What were your May highlights?