It is hot outside and June will soon come to an end. It was a great month for travelling; being away a lot also means that I appreciate being at home more, though not for long as we will be off to the UK for 2 weeks late July. Before looking at the things to come, I want to share my favorite June moments (in chronological order)
- Posting post #50 today; this one! Yay!
- Completing a huge project for work which was quite challenging, but all went very well
- Morning runs and Mojitos in Miami; I know that is an odd pair, but those are my best memories of Miami Beach
- Sunset boat ride in the Golf of Mexico while visiting my friend in Florida
- Kayaking down Weeki Wachee river which was the most amazing experience I had for a while! I loved being outdoors and active and decided I need to do more of these kind of activities
- Long anticipated holiday to Italy with the Hobbit; just spending time together and taking time for each other and doing some sightseeing
My tall girl wardrobe got extended as well with the following finds:
- Anthropology crochet shorts
- Calvin Klein Maxi Dress which was featured in my second outfit post
- Protest sandals / flip-flops / slippers (pick whichever word you use for them in your English 😉 ) for walking around without blisters. Bless.
- Little White Dress for hot summer days from Steps (Dutch brand)
Also, we booked two awesome trips for later this year! A cheeky weekend to Barcelona after a conference the Hobbit needs to attend there anyway, and Christmas in Tromso! Can hardly wait!
I am so looking forward to July when my posts will be mainly coming from The Netherlands and the UK.
What were your finest June moments?